< Masayang Saging: Pag mura ang nabili na song hits

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Pag mura ang nabili na song hits

Greatest Love of All
"I decided long ago, never to walk in edu manzano..."
(I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadow)

Cry by Mandy Moore
"A walk to remember... it was late afternoon!" (I'll
always remember, it was late afternoon)

All My Life by K-ci and Jojo
"supposed to be you're like my mother,supposed to be
you're like my sister" (close to me you're like my
mother... close to me you're like my sister)

Where's the Love
"People killing, people flying, children hurt an
living, crying..." (People killing, people dying;
children hurt and you hear them crying)

Leaving on a jet plane
"so kiss me and SMAFFLE me... (so kiss me and smile
for me...)

Usher & Alicia's My Boo
"It started when we were younger you were NINE.." (It
started when we were younger you were mine)

If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys
"some people want TAMBOURINES.." (diamond rings)

Britney's Baby One More Time
"My ONLY NEST is killing me... and I........(My
loneliness....)

Thumbthumping (Chumbawumba)
"I get knocked down by an elephant, my mommas's gonna
bring me down... " (I get knocked down, but I get up
again...)

Crush by Jennifer Paige
"i-splash, a little crush.." (it's just.. a little
crush..)

Red Hot's Californication -
"Viva Californication...." (Dream of
Californication...)

No scrubs, TLC
"A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fine but is also
known as a BUS STOP" (buster)

Waterfalls by TLC
"Don't go JASON waterfalls..." (Chasin')

John Mayer
"You're ALICE IN WONDERLAND... You're ALICE IN
WONDERLAND I'll use my hands" (Body is a wonderland)

Baa Baa Black Sheep
"Baa baa black sheep, heavy on the road..."

With A Smile by Eraserheads
"lift ur HAND.. baby dont be scared.. of the things
that could go wrong along the way.. (HEAD!!!)

Wag Na Wag Mong Sasabihin by Kitchie Nadal
"maaaaaaaaaag... , magdamag mong sasabihin........"

two-trick pony by sandwich
"i have been waiting for you all night under the glow
of INSECENT LIGHT" (...under the glow of YOUR
SATELLITE)

On Bended Knees by Boyz II Men
"Oh God give me the reason, I'M DOWN... ABANDON
ME..."(I'm down on bended knee)

Red Hot's Zephyr Song
"Fly away on my CELLPHONE...I feel it more than ever"
(Fly away on my zephyr, I feel it more than ever)
may idadagdag pa:

"Nothing's gonna change my love for you... you know
NAMAN MY LOVE how much I love you..."

AND FINALLY....
Anima Christi
"Soul of Christ... sat beside me..." (sanctify me! Ü)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet blog! Ι fοund іt ωhіle browsіng on Yahoo News.
Dο you have anу suggestіonѕ on hоw
to get listed іn Yаhoo Nеws? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

Stop by my blog - Utility Truck

1:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

clicks here Embrace pet insurance looked into its claims database to find the top causes of pet poisoning in dogs and cats in 2011. First, insurance policies for your pet differ in the amount they cover. pet insurance is designed to cushion the financial blow of expenses arising from your dog.

9:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home