< Masayang Saging: Of Men

Friday, June 06, 2008

Of Men

I was chatting with a friend one day and she was telling me her love life woes. Long distance relationship. Guy lives 6 hours up north, doesnt answer the phone or says he is busy when she calls lately. Although it doesnt always happen that way, the occasional times that he is like this drives her up the wall.

I can't say she is alone. That is a constant refrain from women (including me) about their men when they are so busy. I asked among my male friends, and generally, men are not wired to multi-task. They can only concentrate on one task at a time. And yes they DO forget us in the process. Yes, it results to hurt feelings of abandonment. But this doesnt mean that we are not important, just set aside for the moment. Whereas we females, CAN multi-task, work and still NOT forget to call, see and generally ask how they are.
Of course there will always be exceptions to the rule but what I am stating here is a fundamental difference between men and women.
Thats where having your own life comes in. Hang out with your friends, get yourself busy, have fun! Your world doesn't have to turn upside down everytime he does that.

Thats easier said than done. But when he realizes you are having so much fun w/o him he will be back faster than a speeding bullet.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home